Wednesday 14 January 2015

A man in the street




I am approached by a man in the street. He is well dressed but it looks as if he is in a considerable amount of distress. He tells me that he is weary of this world and that he wants me to kill him. I ponder his proposition for about five minutes, and then agree to it. He says that he will leave me his house and all his wealth. Well I’ve just hit the fucking jackpot! I thought at the time. After I complete the deed I head to the location of his house that he gave me. However upon my arrival it is not the cosy cottage or imposing mansion that I had hoped for. What lies in front of me is; a sleeping bag, a leather sack full of coins and a piece of cardboard with various swear words on it that just about sum up the way I fucking feel. So with a heavy heart I approach the first person I see in the street and…

No comments:

Post a Comment